Features of the DJ3700 Women's
- Two-piece upper construction offers softer eyelet line in the forepart of the foot, allowing the skate to form to your foot for added comfort and superior fit.
- Achilles Cushion, designed to relieve pressure normally felt on the Achilles tendon during ankle extension
- Fully padded Stretch microfiber lining breathes but doesn't absorb moisture
- Firm forepart and quarters provide support and stability where it's needed
- Flex notch for added flexibility and forward knee bend.
- Asymmetrically positioned Ankle Pockets
- Ankles are punched for improved fit, comfort, and stability.
- Anatomically designed tongue with multiple flex openings for easier forward motion and less twist, double padding for lace bite protection.
- Surlyn insole with steel shank is strong, torque resistant, lightweight, won't absorb moisture
- LCL Sole. Layered Cork Leather lightweight outsole offers reduced weight while keeping strength and support
- Triple Density foam / TPU footbed is designed to increase shock dispersion and aid boot comfort anatomically improved support to aid foot alignment in skate
- Quality all leather sole
- Suitable for heat molding in a specialized skate oven
- Extra-Stiff 85
Which jumps can be attempted with this skate boot?
Double lutz and double axels. For the serious figure skater.