Changed your mind? Doesn’t fit?
Simply return the unused item within 14 days for an exchange or refund. A receipt and the item’s original packaging are required for all returns and exchanges. Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment.
- REGULAR PRICED items may be refunded
- SALE & CLEARANCE items are non-refundable
- Apparel RETURNS must be unworn, unwashed, not soiled or damaged, in original unaltered packaging, and have tags attached.
- Footwear RETURNS must be: unworn, not soiled or damaged and in original unaltered packaging.
- Please note that any product that has been modified or altered from its original state cannot be returned or exchanged.
To exchange an online purchase
Step 1: Call 1-888-566-1422 or send us an email at email@example.com. Please do not return any items without first getting prior approval from us.
When calling, please have your receipt handy so that we may serve you more efficiently.
Step 2: We will physically check that we have the product or look into special ordering it if possible!
To return an online purchase
Step 2: Repackage the item(s) in a box and seal it well!
Label exterior of the box with our name/address and your Return Authorization number (Ra#):
Jump! The Skate, Dance & Gymnastics Store
1338 Kingsway Blvd - Unit 2
Sudbury, ON P3B 0A3
Step 3: Send it back to us via insured, prepaid Regular Parcel Post (this allows you to track your parcel with Canada Post) or your carrier of choice with tracking. We cannot accept COD'S. Insuring your return allows you to track your parcel with Canada Post.
Step 4: Once the package has arrived back at our store, and it is verified that the criteria in the Limitations and Exceptions section have been met, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item, and will also advise you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your credit card (or original method of payment). We will issue a full refund minus the cost of shipping*.
Jump! The Skate, Dance & Gymnastics Store does not cover any return shipping fees, even on defective products.Exceptions / Non-returnable & non-exchangeable items
- Gift certificates
- Swimsuits or hairpieces
- Special/Custom Orders
- Washed, worn, or altered product
- Special occasion dresses & Suits
- Product(s) without receipt or proof of purchase
- Product(s) without tags or no longer in original box
- Product(s) not in the same condition as they were received
- Product(s) purchased at a discounted price are considered final sale
- CLEARANCE items are unfortunately a Final Sale and cannot be refunded
- TIGHTS: Unopened packages only
- NEW DANCE SHOES: EXCHANGE ONLY for another pair of shoes.
NEW FIGURE SKATES: Unworn and unmounted - Exchange only within 14 days.
- Once worn, no returns unless under manufacturer’s warranty (prior approval is required). Skater will be without skates until the manufacturer/supplier determines the coverage of the warranty.
We are not responsible for product defects as we do not manufacture the product we carry. If there is a problem feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do the best we can on assisting you in the warranty claim.
Late or missing refunds at Jump!
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com