We carry quality new and used figure skates designed for specific jumps. You'll be properly fitted in the best brands like Edea, Jackson, Risport, and Riedell. Our skates are sharpened and mounted by Skater's Edge Source for Sports - located next door.
Which appointment length should I choose?
Choose a 30 minute appointment for CanSkate / Star 1 & 2 skaters. (Beginner skater)
Choose a 45 minute appointment for Star 3 & up. (Inter & Senior skater)
My child has sensory issues - will it take longer to fit him/her?
Most probably, it will take longer. Please choose a 45 minute appointment.
My child has problems when we buy regular street shoes.
It's best to book a 45 minute appointment for hard to fit feet.
What should I bring to my appt to have the best possible experience?
- Current skates - VERY IMPORTANT
- Socks or tights normally worn when skating (We no longer provide these, however, they can be purchased at the time of your fitting)
- Knowledge of your Skate Canada Skating Category/Jumps (Ask your coach)
- As occupancy is limited, we request that only the guardian and the skater attend the fitting. Thank you for your cooperation.
How do I complete my booking?
- Select Time & Add to Cart
- Click: Check-out
- Complete the billing address information.
- Click: Continue to Payment. Although there is no charge for booking, our system requires that the booking transaction be completed this way.
- Click: Complete Order
How do I know I am booked?
Two emails will be received; one confirming your booking, the other confirming your order. If you have not received both emails the appointment is not booked. Please check your junk folder. **
Need help? Please call 705-566-2121 to speak to us in person.