BLOCHSOX™ have been engineered to hold their shape better than regular socks!
- Built-in spin-spot: Designed to allow dancers to turn and glide smoothly, the spin-spot also features extra padding to protect dancer's bones
- Brake lines: Two lines in the forefoot area behind the spin spot and five lines on the heel, are strategically positioned to help a dancer stabilise pirouettes and control challenging dance moves, whilst still allowing the ease of gliding in the sock
- Grip control lines: On the inside of the sock in the spin spot area, these specially engineered sticky fibers help hold the sock in place on the dancer's foot
- Compression arch: Supportive and designed to hug the dancer's foot, the compression arch shows off a dancer’s footline
- Double welt compression cuff: Not only will the sock stay up on a dancer’s leg, it is designed with the right amount of stretch and compression for a natural fit
- Padded heel: Extra padding has been added to the heel to protect the dancer's bones
Available in Black or Sand
Blochsox sizing guide
Adult Small fits US Shoe sizes 5.5 to 7.5
Adult Medium fits US Shoe sizes 7.5 to 9
Hand washing is preferred. If machine washed, turn inside out, use a wash bag and turn machine on gentle cycle with cool water temperature. Use mild soap. Hang to dry, do not place in dryer. Do not use fabric softener or bleach.