A more advanced tap shoe with a split sole. Children will love not having to fuss with laces. They can slip into this tap shoe easily because of the elasticized instep.
Features of the Bloch Tap Flex
- Split-sole allows for more flexibility and range
- No lace-leather shoe
- Full Kashmir lining which reduces moisture
- Notched heel collar to relieve pressure on Achilles tendon
- Shockwave Taps made from composite alloy create a sound that is rich and distinct
- Leather stacked heel which is more durable
Sizing recommendations and suggestions of the Bloch SO389g
For tweens/youth we recommend choosing two sizes up from your street shoe size.
Kids size range
11 to 1.5 (next size up is a 4)
1 width only
Black or Tan (beige)