What sets the Hanami apart from other ballet shoes is the patented technology that creates a seamless diamond gusset in the arch of the shoe. No drawstrings erases any worry of the ballet slipper coming undone during back-to-back classes.
Features of the Hanami by Capezio
- 4-way stretch canvas upper
- Split-sole with a streamlined fitting designed to reflect the contours of the foot
- Suede sole patches
- Polyester and cotton lining
- Extremely flat pleats
- No drawstring
- Pre-attached criss-cross elastics
- In order for the ball pad to have the correct placement, the shoe should not be fit too big
Sizing the Hanami
Children begin 2 sizes up from street shoe size
This shoes runs narrow.