Super GlitZ figure skate guards with 2-piece construction & middle spring. Double the glittery fun. Dazzling colours to choose from. Excellent skate blade protection.
Features of the Guardog Super GlitZ
- Glittery deluxe two-piece hard guard
- Trim to fit any skate blade
- Durable springs
Cutting directions are included in the package.
- Ideal gap is 9mm (3/8")
- Acceptable gap 19 mm (3/4") anything larger will not work properly
Why use skate guards?
Always use guards when walking off the ice. Rubber mats around rinks are frequently dirty and gritty. Walking on these surfaces without guards will dull edges very quickly, requiring more frequent skate sharpenings.
- Keep skate guards clean by flushing with water periodically
- Don't store skates with guards on, trapped water can rust blades
- Use terry cloth blade covers or soakers to protect figure skate blades when stored
Note: Guards come unassembled
GUARDOG - ANYTHING ELSE IS A MUTT.