From the Jackson Ultima Skates Family comes the Freestyle. Designed for skaters working on single rotation jumps.
Jackson Freestyle Features
- U-shaped cuff pattern and lower back height fosters flexibility without losing skate support
- Microfibre lining is breathable and durable
- Strong brass hooks
- Covered tongue eliminates shin irritation
- Lace slits in the tongue, help keep tongues in place
- Rolled top collar of the boot is softer and less irritating for achilles tendon
- Clear Swarovski crystals are inlaid on the backstrap of both skates
- Synthetic Fusion sole is lightweight & torque resistant, no maintenance required
- Rubber inlay on sole provides non-slip blade mount and shock absorption
- Re-inforced heel with aluminum plates eliminates sole separation
- Wider toe box and narrower heel for better heel lock. Made on Jackson's Elite last.
Features of the Ultima Aspire blades - attached to the Freestyle
These blades are designed to accomodate all basic skills required of a level 5 to 10 Star Skater.
- Cross cut picks Provide a more secure pick position on toe jumps and footwork. Best for skaters that spin into the air.
- Chrome finish
- 8 Foot Rocker
Widths & Sizes
- R (Regular) and W (Wide)
- Women's 4 to 10 including 1/2 sizes
Jackson Support Rating
- Level 45 Moderate skate support.
Jackson Freestyle Fit Guideline & Recommendations for Skate Canada Levels
- Skate Canada Star Levels 3-5 and weighing more than 80 lbs/40kg
- Skate Canada Star Levels 5-10 and weighing more than 40 lbs/40kg
- Less than 60 lbs/30 kg and working on jumps up to the axel
Need help choosing the proper skate? Call us at 705-566-2121 Sudbury Ontario
- We can help evaluate your skating needs and fitting requirements.
- We provide heat-molding & skate punching for a custom fit.
- Our neighbours Skater's Edge Source for Sports have the proper training & experience to mount &sharpen figure skates. Providing you with a one-stop shopping experience is our goal.