From the Jackson Ultima Skates Family comes the Entre. A lovely introductory boot for a skater working on a lutz or axel.
Jackson Entre Features
- Wrap System provides a better fit and security in the arch and instep
- Microfibre lining is breathable and durable
- Clear Dura Guard protection on the toes to help minimize blade nicks and cuts
- Top collar of the boot is softer and less irritating for achilles tendon
- Clear Swarovski crystals are inlaid on the back stay and outside panels of both skates
- Synthetic Fusion sole is lightweight & torque resistant
- Rubber inlay on sole provides non-slip blade mount and shock absorption
Blade not included.
Widths & Sizes
- R (Regular) W (Wide)
- Women's 4 to 8, 1/2 sizes available
Jackson Support Rating
- 40 Moderate skate support ( Adult sizes )
Jackson Entre Fit Guideline - To help you choose a model
Skater's weight & jump suitability
Less than 60 lbs / 30 kg Suitable for single jumps & early double jumps
60 to 115 lbs / 30 - 58 kg These boots are suitable for single jumps only
Need help choosing the proper skate? Call us at 705-566-2121
- We can help evaluate your skating needs and fitting requirements.
- We provide heat-molding & skate punching for a custom fit.
- Our neighbours Skater's Edge Source for Sports have the proper training & experience to mount &sharpen figure skates. Providing you with a one-stop shopping experience is our goal.