From the Jackson Ultima Skates Family comes the Debut. A lovely skating boot for a skater working on a lutz or axel.
Jackson Debut Features
- Wrap System provides a better fit and security in the arch and instep
- Microfibre lining is breathable and durable
- Eyelets behind the flex notch locks the heel in place
- Clear Dura Guard protection on the toes to help minimize blade nicks and cuts
- Top collar of the boot is softer and less irritating for achilles tendon
- Clear Swarovski crystals are inlaid on the back stay and outside panels of both skates
- Synthetic Fusion sole is lightweight & torque resistant
- Rubber inlay on sole provides non-slip blade mount and shock absorption
- Reinforced heel with aluminum plates eliminates sole separation
Widths & Sizes
- R (Regular) W (Wide) - 2 Widths
- Women's 4 to 10 including 1/2 sizes available
Jackson Support Rating
- Level 50 Firm skate support ( Adult sizes )
Jackson Debut Fit Guideline
Skater's weight & jump suitability
- 60 to 115 lbs / 30 - 58 kg Suitable for single jumps & early double jumps
- >115 lbs / 58 kg - Suitable for single jumps only
- No recommended for skaters under 60 lbs. The boot will be too stiff.
Need help choosing the proper skate? Call us at 705-566-2121
- We can help evaluate your skating needs and fitting requirements.
- We provide heat-molding & skate punching for a custom fit.
- Our neighbours Skater's Edge Source for Sports have the proper training & experience to mount &sharpen figure skates. Providing you with a one-stop shopping experience is our goal.