From the Jackson Ultima Skates Family comes the Mystique! Designed for STAR Skaters taking lessons.
Jackson Mystique Features
- Tan coloured synthetic lining and softer rolled collar for comfort on the achilles
- Reinforced hooks for structural durability
- Flex north for added flexibility
- Full quarter and extra padding at the ankle
- Foam backed vinyl & mesh for a more comfortable skate tongue
- Stylized brown PVC outsole for easy maintenance
Features of the Ultima Mark II blades
Ultima Mark II stainless steel blade allows for use in learn to skate programs and for recreational skaters. More agressive pick pattern than the Mark I.
- Straight cut toe picks for beginners
- Attached with screws and factory sharpened
- Stainess steel finish for longer blade life and easy maintenance
Widths & Sizes
- 1 width - C (wide)
- Girls 11 to 3.5 with 1/2 sizes as well
Jackson Support Rating
- Light skate support.
Jackson Mystique Fit Guideline & Recommendations for Skate Canada Levels
- Suitable for skaters weighing 40 lbs and up working on Skate Canada CanSkate 5 & 6
- Suitable for skaters weighing up to 80 lbs /40 kg and working on Skate Canada Star Levels 1 & 2
Need help choosing the proper skate? Call us at 705-566-2121 Sudbury Ontario
- We can help evaluate your skating needs and fitting requirements.
- We provide heat-molding & skate punching for a custom fit.
- Our neighbours Skater's Edge Source for Sports have the proper training & experience to mount &sharpen figure skates.
- Providing you with a one-stop shopping experience since 1989.