Gel Socks / Gel Shin Guards / Gel Tubes for Figure Skaters
Gel shin guard helps absorb and eliminate friction, pressure and shocks on shins caused by the front top edge of rigid footwear like figure skates and hockey skates. Ideal to eliminate painful chafing & rubbing on ankle bones and shins.
- Cushions, comforts & protects delicate areas on the foot, includling shins & ankle bones.
- Dermatologist tested and is hypoallergenic
- Washable & reuseable
How to use
- Wash & dry affected area.
- Slip product on so the gel pad is against the skin on the shin. Gel should not slip under the foot.
- Pull socks or tights over the product. Reposition gel as necessary.
- Remove gel at least 6 hours a day to allow skin to breathe.
Using mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly then air dry. Once dry, sprinkle talcum powder over gel pad.
Size: 3" X 5" - Fits tweens / adults
Quantity in package: 2 washable, reusable beige coloured gel tubes