Pattern 99 Revolution high-end freestyle blade is guaranteed to impress for doubles & triples
One of the most popular blade profiles in the world. It delivers maximum performance to high-end freestyle skaters. If you seek more control by being lower on the ice, this blade is a great option. The Revolution refers to the chassis which is exceptionally light. John Wilson claims "This is simply the finest lightweight precision blade on the planet."
- Lightweight because of the carbon fibre used in the chassis
- Stanchion height is low - Less torque, closer to the ice and more balance. Downside, can't go as deep into your edges.
- Secondary rocker is subtle
- Paralle blades are the easiest to sharpen
Composition of the Pattern 99 Revolution Blade
Blade: Carbon Spring Steel / Chassis: carbon fibre
The benefits of John Wilson's Spring Steel Memory
- Rigorous 6X Hardening & tempering practices
- 55 Step process to ensure every blade is the best it can possibly be
- The finest spring steel allows for just enough flex while always returning to its original shape
Toe Pick / Toe Rake Configuration (Teeth & spikes at front of blade)
Straight Cut Tapered Toe Pick
The benefits of a Straight Cut Pick
The Straight Cut pick allows skaters to dig deeply into the ice. Allowing a firm grip while promoting great lift. Tapered toe pick for precision toe spotting on explosive jumps.
Rocker Radius (Rocker radius refers to the rear part of the blade used for gliding and stroking)
The benefits of an 8FT Rocker
The Pattern 99 is set on an 8 foot rocker which is a little bit flatter, creating more surface with the ice than a 7 foot blade. What does this mean in terms of performance? More stability when landing jumps, better for speed and edge control, but a bit harder to find the sweet spot for spinning.
Pattern 99 Revolution blades are comparable to the following models
- Step Ninety-Nine
- Mk Phantom, Gold Star
- Riedell Infinity
- Jackson Elite, Matrix
The John Wilson Pattern 99 Revolution is manufactured in Sheffield England.
Warranty: Lifetime against manufacturing defects
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.