Beginner Rainbow hook and loop grips
are perfect for gymnasts just starting the sport but looking to protect their hands from rips and to grip the bar with confidence. This beginner grip is a calssic 2 hole grip with a basic palm protector made of soft leather with hook and loop closures.
- Will withstand 1000's of cycles.
- Please make sure you are ordering the correct size for your grip! To order the Beginner Rainbow Hook and Loop Grips, take a measurement, in inches, from the wrist to the base of the fingers. Size chart is in the Images.
- When you get your grips, they may look a little smaller but they will stretch out as you break them in and use them more. Grips are definitely something you’re going to want to break in when you first get them. They may be stiff and pretty slippery, so when you first get them, chalk them up and just swing. Start with tap swings, kips, and other lower level skills so you can get used to the new feel and stretch them out a little.
You should also purchase
- We recommended purchasing wristbands to protect wrists while using any hand grips and chalk to make them grip better.
- 1 set of Beginner hand grips