An aesthetically appealing helmet for Figure Skating, hockey and biking. The Wuevo is made in Canada and is CSA certified as per ice hockey standards. A practical and more esthetically appealing helmet for young girls along with the ability to have ponytail or pigtails comfortably fit within.
- A spot for your ponytail or braids!
- CSA (Canadian Safety Association) Approved
- Super Light
- Can be used for skating, biking, skate boarding - a multi use helmet
Fitting the WUEVO
- Measure the circumferance of the head at the widest point.
- Small/Medium fits 49cm to 52cm
- Medium/Large fits 53cm to 56cm
2. Using the buckle, adjust the length of the chin strap so that it is tight on the chin.
How to use the Wuevo Hook (included with the helmet)
- Make a ponytail at the height of the holes in the helmet.
- Attach the elastic of the hook in the middle of the ponytail.
- Put the Wuevo helmet on your head and move the hook inside the opening.
- Pull the hook until the elastic is through the opening.
- In some cases, you can also use the hook to pull your hair throug he openings on the helmet.
- Child Small/Medium 49-52 cm
- Child Medium/Large 53-56 cm
For a period of one year from manufacturing defects as long as the helmet has not been modified in any way. Proof of purchase is required.
- Do not paint the helmet
- Do not affix decals/stickers (unless they are Wuevo stickers)
- Do not perforate the helmet
- Do not wipe with a chemical cleanser
The Wuevo helmet does not claim and is not intended to eliminate all injuries sustained while in use, but is used to minimize risks and the effects that could result from practicing the activity in which the helmet is required.