ZÜCA Sport frame meets the demands of a budding ice skater
- Convenient built-in seat!
- With a light, super-strong frame
- Oversized polyurethane wheels, even stairways and sidewalk cracks can't slow its roll
- Cool flashing wheels
- 39.5" Telescoping handle
- Inspired by aerospace technology, the aluminum alloy frame is light, super strong and rated to safely support up to 300 lbs
- The dual wheel system climbs stairs and curbs with ease
- Magneto dynamic 4" polyurethane wheels absorb shock and make for a seriously silent ride
- Gear platform to carry additional load
- Feet, made of nylon 6, go easy on scratchable surfaces
18" H x 10" W x 13" D
18" H x 12.25" W x 14.75 D (including wheels)
CAPACITY of the Zuca Insert (Sold Separately)
1.03 Cubic feet / 0.029 Cubic meter
Ever wondered if you can sit on your luggage?
Your ZÜCA is a rolling bag with a seat built in. For travelers of all kinds, this is a game changer.
How much weight can the frame hold?
Sport frame is rated to safely support 300 lbs. / 136 kg
How do the wheels flash?
Each flashing wheel is powered by a tiny magneto generator, there are no batteries. The 4" polyurethane wheels absorb shock and make for a seriously silent ride.
Why are the wheels stacked?
The dual wheel system climbs stairs and curbs with ease. No more "bag-scrape" sounds.