Tap-Flex is a streamlined split-sole leather tap shoe built with BLOCH Shockwave Taps. This flexible shoe allows for freedom of movement while providing incredible support.
Features of the Bloch Tap Flex
- Laces for full adjustability
- Full leather split sole allows the dancer greater foot flexibility and range
- The non-slip pro balance rubber pad provides a secure grip to prevent slipping
- Strong heel counter for more durability
- Full Kashmir lining for comfort and reduced moisture
- Notched collar relieves pressure on the Achilles tendon
- Shockwave Taps for a better and more distinct sound
- Leather stacked heel for durability
Sizing recommendations for the Bloch Tap Flex 388g
For Tweens/youth: Choose two sizes up from street shoe size.
Widths and Sizes
Size Range 10 to 1.5
Width 1 width only - medium/narrow
Black or Tan (Beige)