From the Jackson Ultima Skates Family comes the Finesse! Designed for hobby skaters and CanSkate 1 and 2.
Jackson Finesse Features
- Traditional upper patterns with stylized chrome inserts
- Reinforced eyelets for structural durability
- Reinforced vinyl coated uppers gives strength, support and durability
- Padded felt tongues for comfort and support
- New fashionable no maintenance PVC outsoles
Features of the Ultima Mark 1 blades
Ultima Mark I stainless steel blade allows for use in learn to skate programs and for recreational skaters. Less agressive pick pattern than the Mark II.
- Straight cut toe picks for beginners
- Stainess steel finish for longer blade life and easy maintenance
Widths & Sizes
- 1 width
- Tots 8, 9 & 10
Jackson Support Rating
- Light skate support.
Jackson Finesse Fit Guideline & Recommendations for Skate Canada Levels
- Skate Canada CanSkate Levels 1-2
- Hobby skaters, recreational skaters
Need help choosing the proper skate? Call us at 705-566-2121 Sudbury Ontario
- We can help evaluate your skating needs and fitting requirements.
- We provide heat-molding & skate punching for a custom fit.
- Our neighbours Skater's Edge Source for Sports have the proper training & experience to mount &sharpen figure skates. Providing you with a one-stop shopping experience is our goal.