From the Jackson Ultima Skates Family comes the Premiere. A firm skating boot for skaters working on double jumps.
Jackson Premiere Features
- Extra Wrap System over the instep provides a better fit and security in the arch and instep
- Microfibre lining is breathable and durable
- Off-set hooks locks the heel in place and adds stability around the ankle area
- Clear Dura Guard protection on the toes to help minimize blade nicks and cuts
- Top collar of the boot is softer and less irritating for achilles tendon
- Clear Swarovski crystals are inlaid on the back stay and outside panels of both skates
The sole & last
- Synthetic Fusion sole is lightweight & torque resistant
- Rubber inlay on sole provides non-slip blade mount and shock absorption
- Reinforced heel with aluminum plates eliminates sole separation
- Made on Jackson's Elite last providing extra toe box room and a snug heel
Widths & Sizes
- R (Regular) W (Wide) - 2 Widths
- 3 to 10 including 1/2 sizes available
Jackson Support Rating
- Level 65 Firm skate support
Jackson Premiere Fit Guideline
Skater's weight & jump suitability
- 60 - 115 lbs / 30 - 40 kg Suitable for double and triple jumps
- More than 115 lbs / 58 kg Suitable for double jumps only.
- No recommended for skaters under 60 lbs. This boot will be too stiff.
Need help choosing the proper skate? Call us at 705-566-2121
- We can help evaluate your skating needs and fitting requirements.
- We provide heat-molding & skate punching for a custom fit.
- Our neighbours Skater's Edge Source for Sports have the proper training & experience to mount &sharpen figure skates.
- Providing you with a one-stop shopping experience since 1989!