Jackson DJ2500 Premiere Figure Skating Boot Strong boot for skater working on the axel jump and early doubles.
Features of the DJ2500
- Rolled over topline for improved comfort and reduced leg irritation.
- Contour backstrap for improved ankle fit.
- Fully padded microfiber lining breathes, but doesn't absorb moisture.
- Flex notch for added flexibility.
- Support stitching added to aid support in flex area.
- Foam padding is shaped asymmetrically to fit ankles better and offer lasting comfort.
- Multiple piece contour tongue with memory foam padding, covered with microfiber for improved comfort.
- PTR insole is strong, torque resistant, lightweight, won't absorb moisture.
Which jumps can be attempted with this skate boot?