The Ultima Matrix Legacy figure skating blades are lightweight and technologically advanced to increase your performance.
The Aircraft Aluminum Chassis is very light and combined with the premium grade 420 J stainless steel runner provides faster and superior edge performance over a regular steel blade.
Features of the Ultima Matrix Legacy MX7050
- Up to 33% lighter than traditional blades
- Stainless Steel is harder than carbon steel which results in a faster blade with enhanced edge control
- Stainless Steel requires less frequent sharpening
- Tapered edges provide superior edge control with better grip to the ice surface
- Tapered edges result in a quieter skating performance
- Cross Cut Picks provide the best grip for high torque, fast rotating jumps
- Cross Cut Picks are best for skaters that 'spin' into the air
- Standard Heel
- Advanced Competition Profile
- 8 Foot Rocker provides less slip and better grip for those who need extra agresssion for jumps
- 8 Foot Rocker allows for more contact wit hthe ice surface for a quicker kick to the toe pick
- 7/16" Radius of Hollow
Brand comparison: Similar to Revolution Coronation Ace or Revolution Professional blades
Recommendation: Intermediate Skaters working on the axel
Sizes: 7.5" to 11" (Comes in 1/4" increments)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.