From the Jackson Ultima Skates Family comes the Softec ELITE! Designed for hobby skaters, moms and anyone wanting a warm figure skate.
Features of the ELITE
- Fully heat moldable for a custom fit
- Durable & lightweight Microfiber exterior
- Thinsulate lining and tongue for extra warmth
- Padded covered tongues for comfort
- Rolled padded collar for comfort, support and warmth
- Lightweight, waterproof and maintenance free fusion sole
- Mark II blade is factory sharpened
Features of the Ultima Mark II blades
Ultima Mark II stainless steel blade allows for use in learn to skate programs and for recreational skaters. More agressive pick pattern than the Mark I.
- Straight cut toe picks for beginners
- Attached with screws and factory sharpened
- Stainess steel finish for longer blade life and easy maintenance
Width & Sizes
- Medium width
- Womens full sizes only
Softec Support Rating
- Moderate skate support
Softec Elite Fit Guideline
- Hobby skaters & recreational skaters wanting extra warmth and a custom fit.
Need help choosing the proper skate? Call us at 705-566-2121 Sudbury Ontario
- We can help evaluate your skating needs and fitting requirements.
- We provide heat-molding & skate punching for a custom fit.
- Our neighbours Skater's Edge Source for Sports have the proper training & experience to mount &sharpen figure skates. Providing you with a one-stop shopping experience is our goal.