The G4 Podium freestyle blade is a great axel, early doubles blade
This freeestyle blade is made in Canada and is suitable for combination spins, advanced edge work, axel and early double jumps.
- Medium primary rocker provides easy turning and good flow.
- Intricate rocker transition, lift position, sweet spot and transfer angle support a perfect axel lift position and excellent spins.
- Cross-cut picks and scratch pick angle produce no-slip agressive grip for toe jumps and quiet backward stroking.
Toe Pick / Toe Rake Configuration (Teeth & spikes at front of blade)
Cross Cut Pick
The benefits of a Cross Cut Pick
The Cross Cut Pick allows skaters to grip the top layers of the ice as opposed to digging down deeper than a straight cut style. Will grip the ice better with less sliding, works well for skaters wanting a quicker rotation initiation.
Rocker Radius (Rocker radius refers to the rear part of the blade used for gliding and stroking)
The benefits of a 7' Rocker
The Podium blade is more curved, less contact surface with the ice. What does this mean in terms of performance? A smaller radius is better for deeper edges, smoother turns and agility.
Step Podium blades are comparable to the following models
- John Wilson Coronation Ace
- Mk Professional
- John Wilson Coronation Comet
- Riedell Aurora
- Jackson Legacy
Country of Manufacture of the Podium G4 is Canada.
Warranty: 1 Year