A great skate for young skaters improving their technique and want to make a greater commitment by tackling their first single jumps. This skate is heat moldable in a specialized skate oven.
Features of the Risport Antares
- Leather upper with hourglass tongue
- Comfort last - a wider skate
- Breathable fabric lining (which also maintains the right foot temperature and prevents bacteria from forming)
- Soft collar for comfort around the achilles tendon
- Possibility of thermoforming for a more custom fit
- A thermoplastic sole with an ergonomic design to ensure lightness, stability and little maintenance
- MK 21 blade or Sterling blade is attached with screws
Support from the lateral reinforcements specially designed for single jumps. Suitable for Skate Canada STAR levels 1 & 2.
Sizes & Width
Full & 1/2 sizes and C (wide) width only
Need help choosing the proper skate? Call us at 705-566-2121
- We can help evaluate your skating needs and fitting requirements.
- We provide heat-molding & skate punching for a custom fit.
- Our neighbours Skater's Edge Source for Sports have the proper training & experience to mount &sharpen figure skates.
- Providing you with a one-stop shopping experience since 1989!